fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource
  

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

  

Softball positions and framing

  
 
crteach
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Softball positions and framing


Thought I'd share some photos from softball games a few weeks ago. I like the usual positions along the dugouts (1st and 3rd base) but also like to get outside the right field fence to catch the runners going to first. C&C always appreciated.




#1 - using a 9x16 crop here gives a good feel to these kinds of shots, IMHO.






#2 - this was from a series of shots that I like to frame the same so it looks like stop-action. It it was a stand-alone shot, I would definitely crop tighter.






#3 - I like being able to get the catcher and umpire in the background on this walk






#4 - like #3 but pulled back a little to see first base.






#5 - had a sequence here where I would have preferred to use the one with the ball still in the air, but the runner from 3rd was only showing a front leg, so went with this shot instead.




Oct 08, 2026 at 02:30 PM







FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account