fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
•
Buy & Sell Watchlist
FM Forums
|
Black & White Vision
|
Join Upload & Sell
Two Visions
Message
Username
Jack Flesher
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #1
· Two Visions
Same image...
Oct 07, 2026 at 09:49 PM
RustyBug
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #2
· Two Visions
Choices ... always, choices.
Oct 07, 2026 at 10:19 PM
jon.oman
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #3
· Two Visions
I really like these! I'm leaning towards the second image....
Oct 08, 2026 at 09:00 AM
Jack Flesher
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
On
p.1 #4
· Two Visions
jon.oman wrote
:
I really like these! I'm leaning towards the second image....
Thank you Jon! I think it’s my favorite as well.
Oct 08, 2026 at 10:03 AM
FM Forums
|
Black & White Vision
|
Join Upload & Sell
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register