fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Using Hasselblad 907x and no IBIS

  
 
phinix
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Using Hasselblad 907x and no IBIS


I'm curious, is it hard to take photos with Hasselblad 907x without IBIS?
I don't know how easy it is when you shoot 100MP body - I heard that its hard to keep camera steady with such a high res sensor and no IBIS.
Would it work as a minimalistic one-lens travel camera?



Oct 06, 2026 at 03:41 PM
RomanMF
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Using Hasselblad 907x and no IBIS


Is it hard? No. Will you get tack-sharp images at low shutter speeds shooting handheld? Probably not. Certainly not as frequently as you could on an IBIS camera. If you follow the ol’ shutter speed is double your focal length rule, you’ll probably be fine.


Oct 06, 2026 at 03:58 PM







FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account