Here's another batch of 'Hummer' shots from our trip to Rockport, TX. Several of these were taken at a location where it poured rain off and on -- so some of these little guys were pretty water logged.
Greg
#1
OM-1MarkII OM 40-150mm F2.8 lens150mmf/2.81/2500s8000 ISO+0.3 EV
#2
OM-1MarkII OM 40-150mm F2.8 + MC-14 lens210mmf/4.01/3200s12800 ISO+0.7 EV
#3 - Waiting out the rain
OM-1MarkII OM 40-150mm F2.8 lens150mmf/2.81/3200s1250 ISO+0.7 EV
#4
OM-1MarkII OM 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 II lens400mmf/6.31/2500s8000 ISO0.0 EV
#5 - I hate it when they tease
OM-1MarkII OM 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 II lens285mmf/6.31/2500s10000 ISO+0.3 EV
#6
OM-1MarkII OM 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 II lens285mmf/6.31/3200s12800 ISO0.0 EV
#7
OM-1MarkII OM 100-400mm F5.0-6.3 II lens400mmf/6.31/2000s12800 ISO0.0 EV
#8
OM-1MarkII OM 40-150mm F2.8 lens150mmf/2.81/1600s6400 ISO0.0 EV
johnohio wrote:
Looks like a successful trip. Nice job.
John
Thanks, John.
It's honestly hard not to have success in this environment. The toughest part is that time is limited and there are so many private homes and spots that are available to visit, I only get to scratch the surface. This year there were 26 different homes and other location to go watch and photograph 'Hummers'. We only stayed 2 nights, and I think my wife and I made it to about 6 or 7 in about a day and a half -- one home we went to twice because it was really a rich environment.