fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

The St. Louis Six

  
 
jgurbisz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · The St. Louis Six


A few photos from my time vacationing in the Gateway City.

A. New In Town


B. Partial Solar Eclipse


C. Up To No Good


D. Reserved Seating


E. Look what washed up.


F. Take A Look Around



Oct 05, 2026 at 06:39 PM
RustyBug
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · The St. Louis Six


You're in my stomping grounds ... I've stood in those exact spots many times over the years.
You've roamed into places that few vacationers explore. Curious if you're still in town for a bit, or already back East?

Did you get over by the murals, too?



Oct 06, 2026 at 07:11 AM
jgurbisz
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · The St. Louis Six


RustyBug wrote:
You're in my stomping grounds ... I've stood in those exact spots many times over the years.
You've roamed into places that few vacationers explore. Curious if you're still in town for a bit, or already back East?

Did you get over by the murals, too?


I’m back East, I was in STL earlier this year for a week for the sole purpose of wandering around to take photos. I enjoyed the city throughly, walked about 15 miles a day, wandering through various neighborhoods and relied on MetroLink a lot as I did not have a car. I was very impressed with how reliable the light rail is, it’s a great transit system. I did try St. Louis-Style Pizza from Imo’s Pizza; not bad but also, odd. New Jersey still remains king of the best pizza haha.

I did check out the murals too, all very interesting.




Oct 06, 2026 at 04:12 PM







FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account