p.1 #1 · FS: Tripod Sale CP38-L4 II + HB-75 half ball, Really Right Stuff RRS TFC-14 + Microball head, Ascend-14-BH
CP38-L4 II + HB-75 half ball
Available
Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: CONUS UPS/FedEx Ground Included
Amazing tripod very tall at 68.3 inches in total, includes the half ball leveling attachment. Super sturdy tripod, ended up needing to downsize so this has never been used in the field.
Really Right Stuff RRS TFC-14
Available
Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks Shipping instructions: CONUS UPS/FedEx Ground Included
This is my most used and favorite tripod I've owned, great of lightweight back-packing or traveling, includes the microball head attachment. I'm downsizing to only have 1 travel tripod so whichever one sells first I'll pull the other down.
Really Right Stuff Ascend-14 BH with built in ball head
Available
Price: $1,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: CONUS UPS/FedEx Ground Included
Great tripod, lightly used. comes with built in center column/panning ball head.