fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Hasselblad X1d-50c

  
 
brainchill
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Hasselblad X1d-50c


New topic posted in the last 24 hours Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Hasselblad X1d-50c



Available 1 following


Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


I picked up a Hasselblad X1d-50c as part of a package deal with some other items (lenses) locally and I don't really need it as I already have an X2d2 body. Body is in great shape with only minimal handling marks, especially for an almost 10 year old camera. The only place where it shows its age a little is the rubber around the eyecup is faded some (I included a close up picture of that area) Payment is net to me. I include shipping you cover any fees incurred by your choice of payment method.

You are getting the camera, battery, charger and body cap ... lens in image is not included.























Oct 05, 2026 at 02:57 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account