p.1 #1 · FS: Leica 35mm Summicron v4 average condition
Leica 35mm Summicron v4
Available
Price: $1,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections Shipping instructions: Usps
Selling my Leica 35mm Summicron V4. The lens is in average cosmetic/optical condition, so I want to be completely transparent about the flaws.
Optical condition: 6/10
* One large scratch on the front glass
* Some cleaning marks on the rear glass
* No haze
* No fungus
* Despite the condition, the lens still produces surprisingly sharp images — honestly, I was shocked by how well it performs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants the character and rendering of the Summicron V4 without paying the price of a clean/mint copy.
Price: $1,500 USD
Selling as-is based on the condition described above. I’m happy to provide additional photos or sample images taken with the lens for anyone seriously interested.