Price: $3,000.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Local but can drive to you in surrounding states
So I bought this lens back in December 2025 from Adorama for $3700. I used it a couple of times for wildlife but came to find out I need longer reach.
• all the buttons work as they should.
• the lens came with no case when I bought it.
• the glass is free from scratches
• the body has wear & tear
• comes with the hood and cover. Note* the screw clip to attach the hood to the lens need to be fixed.
• I've replaced the foot with a Wimberely ARCA type foot. I still have the original if you want that instead.
I'm selling this lens for less than what I paid for. I prefer to buy locally instead of shipping. I live out on Long Island NY and I can drive to you at a reasonable distance in the surrounding states such New Jersey or Connecticut if its convenient for you.