fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Leica Q2-Excellent Condition-$2999

  
 
binge_normal
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica Q2-Excellent Condition-$2999


     Leica Q2



Available 2 following


Price: $2,999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: PayPal Invoice or Zelle


**Item:** Leica Q2
**Price:** $2,999
**Payment Method:** PayPal or Zelle
**Item Condition:** 9/10 – Excellent overall condition
**Shipping:** USA only

I am offering my Leica Q2 in excellent overall cosmetic and working condition. Purchased from Adorama, and I will include the original purchase receipt.

Cosmetically, I would rate the camera approximately **9/10**. The body is very clean overall. There is one visible scratch/mark near the right strap lug, which is pictured, along with some very small superficial surface marks overall. Please refer to the photos for the exact cosmetic condition.

The camera functions perfectly. Autofocus, controls, rear LCD, lens, still-image capture, and video all work as intended. The lens produces sharp images and I have had no functional issues with the camera.

**A few condition notes that I want to disclose clearly:**

- There is a small visible speck inside the electronic viewfinder. It is **in the EVF viewing path, not on the image sensor**. I have photographed the speck through the viewfinder (in red circle), and also photographed the rear LCD showing that it is not present in the actual image. It does not affect photos or video in any way. I learned to ignore it during normal use and it never bothered me, but I want the buyer to be fully aware of it.

- The original Leica lens hood does not sit perfectly flush/aligned when tightened all the way onto the lens. Because of this, I purchased a **JJC replacement hood**, which threads on normally, sits correctly when fully tightened, and works as intended.

- There is visible paint wear around the front lens/filter threads, exposing the silver-colored metal underneath in a few areas. The JJC hood and filter still thread onto the lens properly. Please see the detailed photos.

The **rear LCD and EVF exterior glass are both pristine**. The camera already had protectors installed when I purchased it, and I subsequently replaced both with fresh screen protectors.

**Included:**

- Leica Q2 camera
- Leica battery
- Leica Q2 hood
- Leica hot shoe cover
- JJC thumb grip
- JJC replacement lens hood
- JJC ultra-slim UV filter/protector
- Sits inside the lens area and does not interfere with installation of the hood
- Adorama purchase receipt

No other accessories are included.

Overall, this is a very clean Q2 that has performed exactly as it should. Image quality is excellent, the lens is sharp, video is crisp, and the camera has never disappointed me. I am only selling because I am not using it enough.

**Asking $2,999.**

I have tried to describe and photograph every notable cosmetic or functional detail as clearly as possible. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like additional detailed photos.
















































Oct 05, 2026 at 10:33 AM
racerm
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica Q2-Excellent Condition-$2999


Hello. Just so I'm clear. There is no charger included?


Oct 05, 2026 at 02:36 PM
binge_normal
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Leica Q2-Excellent Condition-$2999


racerm wrote:
Hello. Just so I'm clear. There is no charger included?


correct, the camera did not come with a charger and I have been using a 3rd party charger from Amazon, works great



Oct 05, 2026 at 02:39 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account