fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: 1x 128 GB and 2x 64 GB CFE B CFExpress Type B

  
 
FuhTeng
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: 1x 128 GB and 2x 64 GB CFE B CFExpress Type B


     1 x 128 GB Delkin CFExpress Power Type B

Sold


Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS - I'll pay


An excellent backup card I've barely used. Just looking for a good home!

• • •


     1 x 64 GB Lexar Professional CFExpress Type B



Available


Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS - I'll pay


Another excellent card. Used this one with my Z6 for some time. It works great!

• • •


     1 x 64 GB SanDisk Extreme PRO CFExpress Type B



Available


Price: $40.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS - I'll pay


The backup card for when I had my Z6. Another great card.








Oct 02, 2026 at 09:41 PM
ErSit
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: 1x 128 GB and 2x 64 GB CFE B CFExpress Type B


Pmed.


Oct 02, 2026 at 10:02 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account