fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Geotag Alpha for Video?

  
 
dclark
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Geotag Alpha for Video?


I use Geotag Alpha for my RAW files. Works great!

I have been trying to use Geotag Alpha to add GPS metadata to video files, but I am having problems. I see that the A1m2 camera is paired and tagging RAW files. When shooting video files, it appears that GPS data is being added to the files since when I review the files in camera I see GPS data displayed in the viewfinder. If I examine the video files by putting the camera memory card in a card reader and then look at the files using Sony Catalyst Prepare, it does not show any GPS metadata. If I transfer the video files to my computer and import them into LrC (using v15.4.1), again no GPS data shows.

Has anyone been successful using Geotag Apha to add GPS data to video files?



Oct 02, 2026 at 07:58 PM







FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account