fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II

  
 
SemperPhotos78
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II


     Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II



Available 3 following


Price: $2,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Insured shipping via UPS


I am selling a like new Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II lens as I don't really use it much. The lens has only been used a couple times and comes with the original padded pouch with extra strap. I do not have the original box. Lens was purchased new from a local Sony authorized dealer in February 2026.

Price is net to me via Paypal G&S. PP fees and insured UPS shipping included (CONUS). Please msg with any questions.
















































Oct 02, 2026 at 02:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account