fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sigma 300-600mm f/4 DG OS Sports – Sony E – Excellent/Mint Condi...

  
 
ASC_1900
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sigma 300-600mm f/4 DG OS Sports – Sony E – Excellent/Mint Condition


     Sigma 300-600 F4 Sony E



Available 4 following


Price: $5,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shippping, can ship via UPS or Fedex


Selling my Sigma 300-600mm f/4 DG OS Sports for Sony E. I simply haven’t been using it enough lately to justify keeping it. It was purchased last year from B&H, I have the original receipt.

Asking is $5250 net to me, G&S welcome but buyer pays the fee.

Local Pickup welcomed

I have all the original accessories including the soft carrying case as well as the original box.

The lens is in excellent to mint cosmetic and optical condition, with no damage and no known mechanical or optical issues. Glass is clean and everything functions normally.
I’m currently away from home, so I don’t have fresh detailed photos available at the moment, but I can provide additional photos as soon as I’m back.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.



Oct 02, 2026 at 02:00 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account