p.1 #1 · FS: Laowa CF 12-24mm 5.6 Shift lens for Fuji X cameras.
Laowa CF 12-24mm 5.6 Shift lens for Fuji X cameras.
Available
Price: $500.00 Payment method: no-fee payments only Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping. - UPS Ground, $30 CONUS
Laowa keeps coming up with great alternative lenses. This is the perfect lens for real estate and landscape photography with both zoom and shift possibilities. Incredibly sharp, virtually no distortion. This is a fully manual lens.
Specs:
APS-C | f/5.6 to f/22
18-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
Manual-Focus Design
+/- 7mm Shift Capability
5.9" Minimum Focusing Distance
9-Blade Diaphragm
This one is as-new, with box and papers. I only used it on two real estate gigs. Current price is $699 - my firm price is $199 less.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no hood for the lens. I tried to work with a ventilated hood, shown in the photos, as it does not work for the widest settings of the lens I am not including it in the sale.