fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Transfering exif data from m-mount lenses to e-mount bodies: options?

  
 
Knut.
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Transfering exif data from m-mount lenses to e-mount bodies: options?


I really like the Voigtländer m-mount Apo Lanthars 50mm/f3.5 and 90mm/f4

Are there any ways in which the exif data (focal length, f-stop, focus distance) can be transfered to a Sony e-mount body automatically?



Oct 01, 2026 at 07:46 PM
tsdevine
Online
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Transfering exif data from m-mount lenses to e-mount bodies: options?


Knut. wrote:
I really like the Voigtländer m-mount Apo Lanthars 50mm/f3.5 and 90mm/f4

Are there any ways in which the exif data (focal length, f-stop, focus distance) can be transfered to a Sony e-mount body automatically?


I think there is a TTArtisan adapter that might get you some of what you want.

https://ttartisan.store/products/m-e-6bit-adapter-ring-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC?srsltid=AU7gw4WkC7rBS9FRq-3rczafNoc1T0z42ddXKBg_TKec7KDoPQnFtB9n



Oct 01, 2026 at 08:15 PM







FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account