fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 for Nikon

  
 
ElusiveRaptor
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 for Nikon


     Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 for Nikon

Pending


Price: $600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Seller will pay for shipping/insurance.


Selling my Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 for Nikon (Z mount). I'm the original owner, purchased from B&H. It's in fantastic condition and takes great photos, but I just don't use it enough to justifiy keeping it. It comes with the original packaging.

I'll cover the PayPal fee, as well as shipping/insurance to the lower 48 USA. Shipping will be via UPS with signature confirmation.























Oct 01, 2026 at 06:20 PM
davidakidd
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 for Nikon


PM


Oct 02, 2026 at 06:33 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account