fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fujifilm X100VI Black and Brass Set

  
 
Spydrmnky29
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Fujifilm X100VI Black and Brass Set


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Fujifilm X100VI Bundle



Available


Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays $20 for Shipping


Hello,

Youre looking at my like new condition Fujifilm X100VI in Black. When I got the camera second hand it had 8000 shots, so I barely used it personally but I bought every accessory for it though haha. Just not fond of an all in one system and want my stolen Nikon back now that its festered long enough. Hoping to meet up in Washington or I would drive to Portland area potentially, but I will ship as well for a small fee.

Youll receive:
-Fujifilm X100VI Camera
-Original Fujifilm X100VI Battery (in camera)
-2 Black Peak Design Straps (installed)
-SquareHood X100 Glass Clear (with Cap, installed)
-SquareHood Brass X100VI Thumb Grip (installed)
-SquareHood Hammered Brass Shutter Button (installed)
-Clear X100VI Screen Protector (installed)
-Big Sur Photonics Brass Baseplate for X100VI (installed)
-New PolarPro Brass X100VI Camera Adapter
-New PolarPro 49mm CineBlack Filter
-Viltrox WCL-X100VI Wide Angle Conversion Lens with Box
-2 Spare X100VI Batteries and Charger

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I wont be seperating any brass accessories from the camera sale. If paying online, I prefer Paypal F&F. If you want to use G&S please cover the extra 3% fee. Thanks!




























Oct 01, 2026 at 03:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account