I have a older Pen-F. I has the embossed "F" on it. I have the MZ 12-42 EZ f/3.5-5.6 EZ and the MZ 40-150 f/4-5.6 lenses for it. (Both Silver to match)
It has the old sensor and old AF.
When I use it I am not happy with the pics.
If I put my better lenses on it (all f/2.8 Pro) it improves but doesn't come close to my OM-1 Mk IIs and the bigger lenses defeat the purpose of the small camera.
I should probably sell it but I have this Nostalgic attachment to it.
Not eeven sure what the kit (Cam and two lenses) would be worth. Any Guesses?
What would you do? Pen F 2 - Copy by Alan Kefauver, on Flickr
I have no idea about the lenses but I think the old Pen F goes for a slight premium over the other old Olympuses due to it's size and classic looking design. Just look through the completed listings on ebay for an idea of price.
Beautiful camera! I had one many years ago.
You can get trade in quote from MPB. Private sale price is usually 5-15% more. If you still have original box and packaging, add 5% more.
The camera I throw in my bag every day is an OM-3 with the 20/1.4; could the PEN-F fill a similar role for you? That lens is, I think, the smallest of the Pro lenses and I love it.
I bought mine (silver one) 2016 still use it regularly. and added black one after that.
I sold my silver Leica M6 in good condition for something else like ten years ago, I regret it so much.