fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FT: Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM I (Sony E)

  
 
KeithCorriveau
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FT: Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM I (Sony E)


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM I



Available for Trade


Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: We will discuss


Sony 16-35mm f/2.8 GM I (Sony E) for trade for a Sony 70-200 f/2.8 GM (Sony E). I’m not interested in anything else really… no sigma, tamron, samyang inquiries please. Trying to keep my bag strictly Sony.

My 16-35 is in great shape. It has one small ding on the lens barrel that doesn’t affect performance in the slightest. This lens is fast and sharp, and everything works mechanically as it should!

Should there be an interested trade participant, I will be happy to provide identification and video/facetime— whatever is necessary to make both you and I feel secure with the transaction. Comes with hood, caps, bag, and protective filter.

Not really interested in sale inquiries. Really would just like to trade. Thanks for checking it out.

Located in 03222, NH, USA. US & Canada transaction only please.


















Oct 01, 2026 at 07:32 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account