fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Nikon F 24-120mm f/4G ED VR w/ Hood - $275

  
 
pixelpreaching
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon F 24-120mm f/4G ED VR w/ Hood - $275


New topic posted in the last 24 hours  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 24-120



Available 2 following


Price: $275.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Free


Fantastic lens, it was my favorite zoom lens for the F mount. But, I don't shoot Nikon F digital anymore, and with my film cameras I'm shooting autofocus less and less and I have the very nice 24-85 to use when I do.

So letting this one go. Everything works great, optics are clean.

Price is net (add 3% for the PP g&s service fee if using that)

Shipping is free in the US.

Can send photos if needed.



Oct 01, 2026 at 07:23 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account