p.1 #1 · FS: Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS (version 1) (PP and Shipping CONUS Included)
Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS (Version 1)
Available
Price: $1,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: Included CONUS insured Ground Shipping via USPS / UPS (Pirate Ship)
For Sale is my FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS - SEL70200GM E mount GM lens
This is the version 1 of the lens!
The lens is in near mint like new condition, works perfectly. I think I only used it once maybe twice outside and it has been mostly sitting on a shelf for the past couple of years. It was just too big for me to carry, so I never did. I am the original owner and have all the original packaging. Note, my A7R3 has 1880 shutter actuations primarily with the 16-35 so this has very few uses.
I’m new here and will be selling my entire FF Sony kit. It is just to heavy for me and as I move into retirement, I need to downsize. This is my second listing after a successful sale and I will deliver clear communication and quick shipping.
Included are paypal fees and I will include Ground Shipping via USPS/ UPS in the continental USA. (~$100 of the price) Priority shipping and other methods are available upon request.