fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
•
Buy & Sell Watchlist
FM Forums
|
Canon Forum
|
Join Upload & Sell
5diii or 1div
Message
Username
Pixelpuffin
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #1
· 5diii or 1div
Ok
Looks like I’m back shooting sons football after a 2yr hiatus
My normal rig is a gripped 5diii + 100-400Lii + 40stm + 270ex
I’m curious about swapping over and using the 1div - I bought one used 3-4yrs ago, never once used it in anger.
Am I correct in thinking my 5diii will trounce all over the 1div? I can’t risk not getting the action shots, the team would never trust me again 🤣
Has anyone used both for football? What’s your verdict?
Er, no I’m not going to go mirrorless so please don’t bother trying to sway me… it’s not happening.
Anyone??
Sep 30, 2026 at 03:03 PM
FM Forums
|
Canon Forum
|
Join Upload & Sell
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register