fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Sony 50mm f1.2 like new

  
 
jayoco
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Sony 50mm f1.2 like new


New topic posted in the last 24 hours     Sony 50mm f1.2

Pending


Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I've got a like new Sony 50mm f1.2 for sale. It's like new with box, papers, hoods, caps, pouch etc. I purchased in May of 2025 and just haven't used it. I purchased it to compare with the 50 f1.4 and that's about it. It's time to find this a new home. $1350 Net to me included shipping CONUS.

Happy to answer questions or provide more pictures.




























Sep 29, 2026 at 01:50 PM
GreggNY
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Sony 50mm f1.2 like new


PM sent.


Sep 29, 2026 at 02:48 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account