fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S lens in excellent condition

  
 
pmalrid
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S lens in excellent condition


     Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S lens

Sold


Price: $775.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: $30 pays for USPS ground advantage fully insured shipping


I am selling my Nikon 24-120mm f/4 constant aperture Z mount lens. I have terminal cancer and my condition is deteriorating so I am selling all of my Nikon gear and moving over to the OM system because it is much lighter. This lens is in excellent condition with no dings, scratches, etc. It comes with the lens hood and end caps. Unfortunately, the original box and paperwork is buried somewhere in my large storage shed and I can't find them. This lens has always been kept in my large camera backpack when not in use.




























Sep 28, 2026 at 03:26 PM
Travis_NYC
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S lens in excellent condition


PM'd


Sep 28, 2026 at 04:39 PM
amiantibruno
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 24-120mm f/4 S lens in excellent condition


PM Sent


Sep 28, 2026 at 04:50 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account