fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

  

Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA

  
 
FurtiveSycophant
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA


Went on a hike last week in the Rainier National Forest. A hike near reflection lake had Pikas everywhere scrambling for last minute food storage.

Unfortunately I had my greatest miss that I had to post.

Shot with OM-1 with the 40-150 f2.8
All shot at 2.8 at around 1/500.

Would love to see anyone's Pika photos!

















Sep 28, 2026 at 02:28 PM
kdacharya
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA


Very nice


Sep 28, 2026 at 02:50 PM
Ed Porter
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA


I wish I had a pika photo to share. Wonderful images of an awesome subject. #1 takes the prize. Good work!


Sep 28, 2026 at 02:59 PM
morris
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA


I'm fond of the first yet the last shows there typical environment.

Morris



Sep 28, 2026 at 08:11 PM
johnohio
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Pikas on Mount Rainier, WA


Love the first one. Still waiting on my first Pika pics

John



Oct 01, 2026 at 09:34 AM







FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account