fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: TTArtisan AF 40mm F2 (Sony FE) + Viltrox Vintage Z1+ Manual Flash Bu...

  
 
vincent.w.lee
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: TTArtisan AF 40mm F2 (Sony FE) + Viltrox Vintage Z1+ Manual Flash Bundle


     Bundle



Available 2 following


Price: $100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Selling these together not necessarily because they go well together, but just for ease on my end.

The TTArtisan is nice and I got some good shots with it. It seems wider than 40 (like a 37-38) and focuses better wide open vs stopped down. For it's price and size it's great to have around.

I am all in on a superzoom and use the GR IIIx when I need small (have done this for years) and I just never used this as a result.

All items come in their original boxes with all accessories (caps, hood, USB-C dock).























Sep 28, 2026 at 01:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account