fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Nikon ZF black body

  
 
olegrainy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Nikon ZF black body


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon ZF

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


I'm looking to buy. The camera does not need to appear new but it does have to be fully operational with working screen and have the oem battery. Box and accessories not needed but if you have them, cool.

I sold mine and regret it. I'm just looking to buy another.

My budget is around $1100-$1300.


Edited on Sep 28, 2026 at 12:49 PM · View previous versions



Sep 28, 2026 at 12:42 PM
gjoliver
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Nikon ZF black body


https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1956681/0?keyword=nikon,zf#17106608


Sep 28, 2026 at 12:43 PM
olegrainy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bought: Nikon ZF black body


I actually messaged him earlier and he already sold it. He just hasn't updated his listing.


Sep 28, 2026 at 12:46 PM
baseballtwin
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Bought: Nikon ZF black body


Sent you a PM.


Sep 28, 2026 at 01:32 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account