fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z fc Black Edition with extra battery Less than 100 frames

  
 
Cinstance
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z fc Black Edition with extra battery Less than 100 frames


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Z fc Black Edition

Sold


Price: $645.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Included within CONUS


I got this early this month from Nikon as a warranty replacement. I've only used it for one time and taken 69 frames. Decide to let it go because I want to get a travel camera that is smaller than the Z fc instead.

The camera is basically in like new condition with no visible usage marks of any kind. It will come with two high capacity Nikon EN EL25A batteries (retail for $70 each) and the OEM charger. I will also include the JJC hand grip with AS dovetail and the JJC thumbs-up grip as shown, which transform the ergonomics of the camera to a totally new level while adding little to no weight or bulk. Sorry there is no original box as I did not receive one.

The sale includes:
1) Nikon Z fc black body with body cap
2) Nikon 16-50 kit lens with both front and rear caps
3) 2 Nikon EN EL25A high capacity batteries with OEM charger
4) Nikon neck strap
5) JJC hand grip with AS dovetail plate
6) JJC thumbs-up grip
7) No original box but will be packed securely and double boxed using the boxes with which Nikon shipped the camera kit to me

Ask for $645 shipped (firm). I will include insured shipping within CONUS. I prefer non-fee payment, and can also accept PayPal goods&service from well established members provided the buyer is willing to cover the additional 3% payment fees (3.5% if requesting an invoice).




























Sep 27, 2026 at 11:49 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account