fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: RRS TVC-22i Mk2 / Versa-22i tripod, with unused Anvil-30 and adapter

  
 
tsdevine
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: RRS TVC-22i Mk2 / Versa-22i tripod, with unused Anvil-30 and adapter


     RRS TVC-22i Mk2 / Versa-22i tripod, with unused Anvil-30 and adapter



Available 2 following


Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I cover insured shipping to the lower 48. Signature required. No PO boxes, Alaska, or Hawaii.


Payment: PayPal Goods & Services. Price is net to me. Buyer covers the fee.
Condition: 8+. Light cosmetic wear, described below. Fully functional.
Shipping: I cover insured shipping to the lower 48. Signature required. No PO boxes, Alaska, or Hawaii.

For sale is my Really Right Stuff TVC-22i Mk2. RRS now sells this same tripod as the Versa-22i. I bought it under the old name. Same tripod, same SKU. It is the full-size inverted, not the Compact, and it is not a TVC-24. Folded length is 38.2 inches, so please read that before comparing it to a shorter Series 2.

I used the tripod only for photography. Locks are smooth. No cracks, no dents, no functional issues. Light finish marks on the apex castings and angle-lock levers, and light scuffs at the feet. Photos show this.

It comes with an Anvil-30 and the Series 2 Anvil adapter. I have mounted them to photograph the kit. They have not been used. I will remove them and pack the head and tripod separately in the same box. The Anvil is not a photography ballhead. If it is of no use to you, the legs alone are $700 shipped. I would rather sell the package.
One larger-diameter leg section has the smaller-section tube pattern. It left RRS that way. It is not marked Field Grade, and it is not damage. RRS confirmed in writing that there is no functional impact. I will forward that note. Photos show the section next to a correct one.

Series 2, two inverted sections, Versa SureGrip apex. 4.28 lb. 64.3 inches maximum, 5.5 inches minimum, 38.2 inches folded. 95 lb in the first position, 60 lb fully extended.
Includes the tripod, unused Anvil-30, Series 2 adapter, and the hex keys that came with it.






































Sep 27, 2026 at 11:25 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account