Price: $1,700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: FedEx shipping with signature required
Selling my Nikon S2 rangefinder kit. I recently sent the kit to Vermont Camera Works for service, and it just came back. You just saved yourself 6+ months of service wait time! Everything is functioning properly and the camera is ready to load with film and shoot.
The kit includes:
- Nikon S2 rangefinder body
- W-Nikkor.C 28mm f/3.5
- Nikkor-S.C 50mm f/1.4
- Nikkor 135mm
- Nikon Variframe Finder covering 35mm through 135mm
- 28mm finder attachment
Cosmetically, everything presents very well for its age. Please refer to the photos for condition. I do not have the body cap or the 50mm rear cap.
The 28mm focus ring feels particularly light after coming back from service. It focuses smoothly and functions as it should; I assume this is simply how it feels after being freshly serviced, but I wanted to mention it for full disclosure.
I can provide the Vermont Camera Works service paperwork. One thing to note is that VCW incorrectly documented some of the focal lengths on the paperwork. The equipment pictured here is what was sent in and serviced; the paperwork simply has errors in the lens descriptions/focal lengths.
$1,700 shipped CONUS, fee-less payment. I can shoot a roll, get it developed and provide proof that the camera is operating as it should. Or we can video chat if you want to do a walk through and have any questions answered.