fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Canon EF 600L F4 IS II

  
 
Buckeye1
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Canon EF 600L F4 IS II


     Canon EF 600L F4 IS II



Available 4 following


Price: $5,800.00
Payment method: Venmo Friend or Zelle
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: UPS


Excellent condition Canon EF 600L F4 IS II lens with hood, cover, caps, tripod mount, hard case and Lowepro Lens Trekker 600 AW III Backpack.rate this as a conservative 9/10.
















































Sep 26, 2026 at 12:40 PM
ScottConover1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: Canon EF 600L F4 IS II


I'm interested! But I'm a new FM user. I use FB a lot and have excellent rating — would love to get in touch!

Scott Conover, from Boise ID.



Sep 27, 2026 at 10:04 PM
Buckeye1
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · FS: Canon EF 600L F4 IS II


ScottConover1 wrote:
I'm interested! But I'm a new FM user. I use FB a lot and have excellent rating — would love to get in touch!

Scott Conover, from Boise ID.


Scott, I had messaged you.
Thanks




Sep 28, 2026 at 06:52 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account