fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Apple Macbook Pro 14" M5pro, 24GB, 1TB space black MGDR4LL/A

  
 
si_film
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Apple Macbook Pro 14" M5pro, 24GB, 1TB space black MGDR4LL/A


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple Macbook Pro 14



Available 3 following


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground insured


Model MGDR4LL/A
M5pro CPU 15core, GPU 16core
RAM 24GB
SSD 1TB
Display is glossy, not nanocoat
s/n KYPX42D9P9

like new, battery health 100%
apple warranty to 4/28/27, 42 days left to add AppleCare+

Comes in box with charger and cable.

Price for non-fee payment (else +3%)

I'll add some pics soon, but it looks new.
I'm getting a mac studio, I don't need laptop since I have an air when not at desk.





















Sep 26, 2026 at 10:06 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account