fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR

  
 
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 200mm f2 VR

Sold


Price: $1,849.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


Nikon 200mm f2 VR. Amazing lens, but selling my Nikon autofocus stuff. Works great. No noises from the autofocus and VR works great. Includes the Adorama protection until May 2029. Huge piece of mind for a lens like this. Transferrable to new owner.
Some wear on the body, but the glass is clear. Amazing performer and I can share tons of images from it if needed.

Includes case, original strap, OEM lens cover, and Zemlin lens cap.

$1775 for no fee.

































Sep 25, 2026 at 02:14 PM
Picture This!
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR


Superb lens and Nick is a great seller. Surprised this is still here.


Sep 29, 2026 at 12:22 PM
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR


Open to trades for a Z6iii plus a little $


Sep 30, 2026 at 05:43 AM
BSPhotog
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR


I've owned this lens, what a stupidly amazing and special thing for this price. I used it with the FTZ ver I on the original Z6 when it first came out and was blown away. I can only imagine how it would perform on the current Z models. Someone is getting a killer deal.


Sep 30, 2026 at 10:18 AM
nhmorgan
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon 200mm f2 VR


BSPhotog wrote:
I've owned this lens, what a stupidly amazing and special thing for this price. I used it with the FTZ ver I on the original Z6 when it first came out and was blown away. I can only imagine how it would perform on the current Z models. Someone is getting a killer deal.


These really are amazing lenses that produce images that only need the lightest editing. I've used them on D850s, but on the Z8 and Z9 they perform as well as any of the Z lenses for AF. Literally the only downside is you better hit the gym lol.



Sep 30, 2026 at 01:28 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account