Price: $360.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Ground
Hello all,
In my pursuit of the "perfect kit" I ended up with too many things (don't we all?). So I need to sell a few to empty out the gear pile.
First up is the Panasonic Lumix 35mm f/1.8 S in exceptional (dare I say, mint) condition with both caps, hood, box, and a UV filter. This is a really, really good lens. Like, stupidly good. But I've opted to go with the Pana 40/2 as it's a little more compact.
I'm asking $375 for this one including shipping in the US and PayPal fees.
85mm f/1.8
Sold
Price: $300.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Ground
Second is the Panasonic Lumix 85mm f/1.8 in the same condition as the 35 including caps, hood, box, and UV filter. This lens is also really good. Like... I don't know how Panasonic makes lenses this good at these prices that are this compact. But here we are. What a time to be alive...
I'm asking $300 for this one including shipping in the US and PayPal fees.
Take the pair!
Withdrawn
Price: $650.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Ground
If you would be so inclined to buy them as a pair and save me a trip to the post office, I'd be so inclined to make you a deal on the two of them together. Let's call it $650 shipped for the pair.
I'm open to reasonable offers on one or both so please feel free to send me a PM if you feel my prices are way out of line.