fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens

  
 
InFocus2014
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens

Sold


Price: $2,000.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Like brand new. Very sharp copy - functions perfectly.

Neoprene cover (Chasing Birds) installed from day one (easily removed), so the lens, itself, is in new condition, including the glass that is perfect. I checked my Lightroom records and have only used twice with 92 shots taken (I nearly always use fast primes or telephoto’s in this range).

Includes the carton and everything that came with the lens. The lens-case has never been used. I will also include the Leofoto SF-01 Arca-Swiss lens foot, along with the Sony original foot.

The $2,000 price is net. Add 3.5% for PayPal Goods & Services. I will pay the insured shipping. CONUS only.

Please use PM for any communications.

Thank you.
Jeff













Sep 24, 2026 at 01:27 PM
davidttus
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS II Lens


tag


Sep 28, 2026 at 12:08 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account