fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Fujifilm X-H1 and XF 16-55 f2.8 (v1)

  
 
MattStevens
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Fujifilm X-H1 and XF 16-55 f2.8 (v1)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    X-H1

Withdrawn


Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: All prices include shipping via USPS. No fee payment or add 3.1%. Local sale < $50


Consider this a FS feeler for my ++ condition X-H1 If you know, you know that no-one makes a camera body like this anymore. I still use this camera and it make super photographs. But, I gotta itch I want to scratch. let me know if you're interested.

Will post photos tomorrow.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR I

Withdrawn


Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: All prices include shipping via USPS. No fee payment or add 3.1%. Local sale < $50


Same as above... Here's a super clean XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR I to pair with the X-H1. Will post photos tomorrow.



Sep 23, 2026 at 11:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account