fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7RVI $3485!

  
 
Douglas L
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7RVI $3485!


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sony A7RVI

Sold


Price: $3,485.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground


Well, this may be the very first A7RVI listed below $3500 here. I bought this A7RVI from an authorized Sony retailer on June 24, thinking it would replace one of my two A1II cameras. For what I shoot, I prefer to operate two identical bodies so I am not confusing myself. As much as I love the A7RVI, I prefer to stick with two A1II.
I am guessing the mechanical shutter count is under 200. The online shutter count apps I used don't work with the A7RVI yet.

It's only 3 months old but I don't want to call it "10" condition, so I rank it a "9+". It comes with box and all the original accessories, one Sony battery and charger. The strap has never been used.

Price is firm and net to me, I will take care of UPS ground shipping. Will include the receipt. Thanks for looking.

Sorry for the quick dusty iPhone pix!























Sep 23, 2026 at 05:09 PM
thedruid
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7RVI $3485!


Wow, great price!


Sep 23, 2026 at 05:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account