fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Sony A7R IIIA/A7R3A (4500 shots only)

  
 
filosofem
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Sony A7R IIIA/A7R3A (4500 shots only)


     Sony A7R IIIA/A7R3A

Withdrawn


Price: $1,025.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Selling my Sony A7R IIIA/A7R3A in excellent condition.

Comes with body cap, OEM battery, third party charger, RRS L Bracket.
Nothing else is included.
I'll include a Peak Design strap if I can find it.

Shutter count is under 4500 ONLY.

I can add the TTArtisan 75mm F2 for an additional $75 for $1100 total.


Price includes shipping but not the Payment fees. I won't accept PayPal G&S. Can accept Zelle, Venmo or PayPal F&F for tax implications.

Please use PM for any queries/photos. No offers and serious enquiries only please.

Thanks!



Sep 22, 2026 at 06:03 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account