fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sigma Art 14-24 2.8 for Sony

  
 
nath.k2
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma Art 14-24 2.8 for Sony


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Sigma Art 14-24 2.8 for Sony

Sold


Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I purchased this lens brand new, still in great shape. I put the vinyl wrap probably about a week after purchasing the lens for looking cool... sorry for the bad cutting, but it has nothing to do with the lens hood

comes with original box and pouch.


















Sep 22, 2026 at 01:59 AM
nath.k2
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma Art 14-24 2.8 for Sony


removed the wrap and noticed a small dent, must be when I cut the vinyl...







Sep 23, 2026 at 12:21 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account