fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony A7CR Black

  
 
DFason
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony A7CR Black


     Sony A7CR Black

Sold


Price: $2,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


I am selling my A7CR which has been such an incredible camera. More work started to come in and I recently upgraded to the A1ii. Nothing wrong with it, just time to move on. Includes box, grip, Sony Battery, peak design anchors.

$2200 shipped UPS. NET























Sep 21, 2026 at 12:56 PM
DFason
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony A7CR Black


If anyone needs a underwater housing for this as well, I have one for sale on the forums.
-Dave



Sep 22, 2026 at 08:40 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account