fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Silver A7cii with 3 batteries and 26mm Viltrox lens

  
 
nhsonyshooter
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Silver A7cii with 3 batteries and 26mm Viltrox lens


     Silver A7cii with 3 batteries and 26mm Viltrox lens

Sold


Price: $1,700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Established members. Not using G&S anymore. I'll cover shipping and insurance.


Picked this up a couple weeks ago from well respected FMer. Was toying with the idea of carrying 2 body's but have decided to just stick with my A7rvi and one body setup. Camera still has under 2k on shutter and is in excellent shape as seen. Included is the Viltrox 26mm ( i have the box for that, suprisingly good lens for the size) and a couple Sony batteries and charger. I also have a Leofoto base plate for it set to arrive tomorrow I'll throw in. I did not recieve a box for the camera. So what you see here is what I have.




























Sep 21, 2026 at 11:37 AM
jcl2k6
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Silver A7cii with 3 batteries and 26mm Viltrox lens


Tag for feedback


Sep 30, 2026 at 10:05 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account