fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Fuji Graphite X-T1 Like New in Box

  
 
fsiagian
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · FS: Fuji Graphite X-T1 Like New in Box


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji Graphite X-T1



Available 4 following


Price: $550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail


Beautiful camera with beautiful file. Like new in box.

I am selling because I have two and do not use this one.

I can only accept pp ff. I will cover Priority Mail shipping.

Pictures are available upon request. Thank you.

I am not looking for a trade and selling to established members only.



Sep 21, 2026 at 11:37 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account