fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X-E5 Like New in Box

  
 
fsiagian
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X-E5 Like New in Box


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X-E5



Sold 3 following


Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail


I am selling a black Fuji X-E5. Like new in box.


I can only accept pp ff and am selling to established members only.

I will cover priority mail shipping with confirmation. US only and I am not looking for a trade.

Pictures are available upon request. Thank you.



Sep 21, 2026 at 11:33 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account