fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Uniqball UBH45

  
 
sperraglia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Uniqball UBH45


     Uniqball UBH45

Sold


Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included


The UniqBall is a dual-ball leveling head with a bidirectional X-Cross clamp, supporting heavy setups up to 90 lb (40 kg). I added the X-Cross clamp and also will include the original, plus box and neoprene cover.

Originally used for a trip to Bolivia where I was doing landscape, plus had a 500mm for wildlife and with the dual ball it made panning with the 500mm pretty easy. I don't have a big white lens anymore so this has just sat in the drawer for a couple years.

Here is the link to the uniqball UBH 45XC - https://uniqballshop.com/product/ubh-45xc-ballhead/













Sep 20, 2026 at 06:42 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account