fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 body 35mm film camera

  
 
bpuklich
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M6 TTL 0.58 body 35mm film camera


     Leica M6 TTL 0.58 body 35mm film camera

Sold


Price: $4,725.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground CONUS included, signature required


Leica M6 TTL 0.58 35mm film camera body. Was told previous owner only ran two rolls through it. I've had it for a couple years and have never used it. DAG did a CLA on 11/2019 from the notes I got when I bought it. Minty condition of course.

PayPal G&S add 3.5%. I'll cover UPS ground shipping to the lower 48, signature required.





















































Sep 20, 2026 at 01:43 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account