p.1 #1 · Sold: Yashicamat 124g TLR medium format film camera with bright screen installed
Yashicamat 124g TLR medium format film camera with bright screen installed
Sold
Price: $399.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: I will cover PayPal fee, you cover shipping of your choice
I love these cameras. I must have had a dozen of them over the last 30 years. This one is in great shape and the reason I am selling it is because I got a Rolleiflex 2.8F and once you know, you know - there is no going back. But at one sixth the cost, the Yashicamat delivers. And it has a built in light meter (functional, too) plus the ability to switch between 120/220 film. (yes 220 film is still made). This one comes with 4 rolls of expired Tri-X pan film (3 rolls pictured, one roll just loaded recently). It also has the button cell adapter, for the battery compartment, which brings slightly higher voltage to the meter, so compensate ½ stop, I think it is. Plastic lens cap and hood also present and accounted for. The Camera is fully functional, tho I would not use the self-timer if I were you, because that is the one thing these give up the ghost for, so I use extension bulb or external self-timer device if needed. I installed a split-image with fuzzy circle bright screen and it is such a great addition to these old cameras. I think you will quite like it.
I have repaired these over the years and this one needed nothing but the new bright screen. its clean and clear optics and proper sounding shutter and working film advance make this a solid camera, in my opinion. I just dont need two of them! thank you for your time and interest.