fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Ricoh GR IV Monochrome LNIB

  
 
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Ricoh GR IV Monochrome LNIB


     Ricoh GR IV Monochrome

Sold


Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this GR IV Monochrome new from B&H in Feb 2026 (receipt included). It's been lightly used (720 shutter count), well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork and accessories. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $1750 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.






































Sep 19, 2026 at 04:48 PM
oovale27
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Ricoh GR IV Monochrome LNIB


PM’d


Sep 20, 2026 at 10:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account