fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 Macro G OSS II Lens LNIB

  
 
davenaum
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 Macro G OSS II Lens LNIB


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 Macro G OSS II Lens

Sold


Price: $1,249.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this lens new less than a year ago. I've only used the lens on one outing. It's been well cared for and in like new condition. It includes the original box, paperwork, caps, hood and adjustable collar. I'm selling to consolidate systems. The wife tells me I have too much gear

Asking $1249 net to me (so add 3% if using PayPal G&S). Includes shipping to the CONUS.






































Sep 19, 2026 at 03:25 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account