p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica Elmar-M 50mm F2.8 Black 114831
Leica Elmar-M 50mm F2.8 Black 114831
Sold
Price: $725.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: CONUS only. Seller paid. Seller choses shipper. Tracking and insurance provided
Leica Elmar-M 50mm F2.8 Black 114831
Very clean condition. Show light use overall, clean glass and body.
Serial# 3782186
Includes: Lens, Aftermarket (or maybe OEM, not sure?) front and back caps. Non-matching serial # box. OEM leather case (not shown in photos)
Note: I added a rubber barrel ring (included) for ease of use (to shoot with and to store it non-collapsed, my preference). Lens does collapse and works as expected. I didn’t remove the rubber ring for photos.
Price: $725.00
Payment method: PayPal Goods & Services only! I’ll cover the fees.
Item condition: 9
Shipping: CONUS only. Seller paid. Seller choses shipper. Tracking and insurance provided
Condition: Very good
Includes: As shown in photos + OEM leather case.
Price includes PayPal Good & Services fee and standard shipping to CONUS addresses. Shipping to AK or HI on request, send DM with any questions or to purchase. Thanks for looking, Rob